Visual Studio Community 2013

Jesper Hertel jesper.hertel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:19:47 PST 2015

Hi Pavel,

A few days ago I built the git master of LibreOffice with a fresh Visual
Studio Community Edition 2013 on Windows 7 with this autogen.input:

--with-parallelism=2
--disable-odk
--with-junit=/cygdrive/c/sources/junit-4.10.jar
--with-ant-home=/cygdrive/c/sources/apache-ant-1.9.4
--with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.8.0_31
--enable-pch
--disable-ccache
--disable-activex
--disable-atl

I think the build was successful; it did not report any errors in the end.
And it did create a LibreOffice that seemed to work. I have not tested any
details in it, though. It was good enough for me that it started and that I
could type a few words in Writer.

I could also change something in the source code, re-make, and see that the
change actually made it through compilation into a new running version of
LibreOffice.

I have not yet tried removing

--disable-activex
--disable-atl

but I will put such a build on the stove and see how it goes. I am curious
too. It probably needs to cook for a day or so.

I did not make the IDE integration work yet, but that is an entirely
different story.

Cheers
Jesper