broken windows build

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:54:15 PST 2015

Hey,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Markus,
>
> On Saturday, 2015-02-14 20:30:57 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
>
> > I just disabled the test for now but please move it to
> > subsequent_filters-test.
>
> Yeah, who would had thought of it.. ;-)
> Thanks for the interim fix, Jan is working on a solution.

So I looked at the patch and decided it is best that I'll fix the part with
the blank document.

I already had a working solution but finally decided that it causes more
trouble than benefit and went with a blank.ods file. The advantage of that
approach is that without introducing any UNO stuff here (causing quite some
pain with how to release the doc again) we get an empty document that has
been initialized properly.

I have pushed the patch now.

Thanks a lot Jan for your work. I'm looking forward to your next patch.

Regards,
Markus