Ask for help, Young developer request

Bartłomiej Mikos PrimeSoft Polska bartlomiej.mikos at primesoft.pl
Fri Feb 20 00:12:00 PST 2015

Good Morning,

I have problem with use of java LibreOffice Api 4.3

Is a possible way to close XComponent (xlsx type) in save way?.

I have converting to pdf method. I use XStorable.storeToURL() The
converting works fine, but when I try to close like this:

         if (xStorable != null) {
             XCloseable closeable =
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XCloseable.class, xStorable);
             if (closeable != null) {
                 try {
                     closeable.close(true);
                 } catch (CloseVetoException closeVetoException) {
                     //problem with xlsx files, always occure
                 }
             } else {
                 XComponent xComp =
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XComponent.class, xStorable);
                 xComp.dispose();
             }
         }

I tried to dispose a XController and the XFrame. In that case window is
closed, but in next time XComponentLoader cannot load the XComponent,
problem with socket etc.

Can You tell me what i should do to make it work fine?. Maybe i should
know more about something or You had some simillar problems?.

I hope You will find time to answer,
Have a nice day.