Make under win7 breaks

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 07:11:53 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 1:48 AM, Juergen Funk Mailinglist
<Juergen.Funk_ml at cib.de> wrote:
> Hi Norbert,

which ./configure ?
the configure that failed is the one of jpeg-turbo -- an external
dependency), not the one of libreoffice.
it is in workdir/UnpackedTarball/jpeg-turbo/...

you should never have to run ./configure of libreoffice.. that is ran
using ./autogen.sh...

Norbert