How do I tear down soffice cleanly?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Fri Feb 20 09:11:42 PST 2015

Hello,

I've seen a lot of examples of how to start soffice in server mode, and
then how to connect to it.  I'm using PyUNO and it works.  However, I am
unclear on how to close down the connection cleanly, so that I won't
have the "Document Recovery" dialog pop up next time around.  (I assume
that something wasn't cleaned up correctly, or else the dialog wouldn't
show?)

I've asked that same questions with short code examples in the forum, to
no avail.  Any takers?  Help would be greatly appreciated :-)

  https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=75367

Thanks!
Jens

--