[IMPORTANT] Google OpenId End-of-Life, Gerrit users need to take action

Tony França tonylampada at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 05:04:54 PST 2015

> So, unless Gerrit has decided not to, or is unable to, migrate to OpenID
Connect by the deadline, migrating to OpenID Connect should be seamless and
uneventful.

I have done this in my website.
No hassle for users - except that they need to tell Google again that they
allow freedomsponsors to see their email next time they try to log in.

You can see what changed in the code from here

https://github.com/freedomsponsors/www.freedomsponsors.org/issues/310