A little big problem with the zoom function.

jlbraga jlbraga at portugalmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:32:20 PST 2015

Hi, I would like to report a problem with the zoom function in LibreOffice.
  You see, the 100% zoom should mean that the page you see on the creen is
up to scale with a real one...or, that everything you see on the virtual
page is at the same size that the one you handle when printed. But
actually, it doesn't.
  When printed, the size of everything in the document seems to get larger.
This happens because, as far as I could compare the virtual page with the
real one, both are only identical when the zoom is at 105%. The 105% zoom
should be the 100% one. And I'm not sure if 105% is the real size it should
be...the size must be confirmed.
  This disfunction happens in the Write program, when the page is at the A4
format. I don't know if it happens with other formats or programs in the
LibreOffice suite.

  I'll be waiting for your answer, or for the problem to be solved.

  Thank you.