broken gbuild-to-ide script

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:35:45 PST 2015

Hey,

86ba184394094c7c043a505a20a0b1b8977f73d7 has broken gbuild-to-ide as the
-DLIBO_INTERNAL_ONLY does not appear in the DEF part of the "(LC_MESSAGES=C
make cmd="make -npf Makefile.gbuild all" cmd || true)". Do you see a
possibility to get the -DLIBO_INTERNAL_ONLY entry somehow shown up in the
right makefile again or should I unconditionally add it for all source
files in the gbuild-to-ide script. See the attached for my current
temporary fix.

I have looked for half an hour at that commit but have to confess that it
is way above my gbuild knowledge.

Regards,
Markus