LibreOffice icon set display

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 10:19:42 PST 2015

Hi,

Im experiencing an issue where the icon set used when LibreOffice starts up
arent displayed correctly. When I start LibreOffice on my Fedora 21 Linux
system, from a XDMCP session, the left hand side (open file, template,
writer document, etc.) isnt displayed properly initially. After clicking
around some, the display updates and gets displayed right.

Here's a screenshot of the badly displayed graphics:
http://imgur.com/bTD4yQ3
[bad.jpg]

And this is what it looks like (correctly) after some clicking around:
http://imgur.com/adj5mKD
[good.jpg]

It almost looks like a different icon set is being used. Note that the
"Open File" and "Templates" icons have completely different outlines
between the two screenshots.

I have no idea on how to start troubleshooting the issue; all thoughts and
ideas are more than welcome.

- Maarten