Test failing - CppunitTest_cppcanvas_emfplus

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:36:46 PST 2015

Hi all,

It appears that the test is failing when I build with SAL_FORCEGL=1

If I had to guess, I’d say that the anti-aliasing method is different - I’m using software GL via llvm-pipe though.

The image is correct, however - perhaps it would be better to try to test the color of a pixel closer to the middle of the image to ensure it is green?

Chris