Looking to Get Involved

Renato Ferreira renato.wolp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:08:05 PST 2015

> I’ve been looking to get involved for a while but I am not really sure
> where to start, it will defiantly be small. ;)  I’ve checked out and built
> the code and I did run into a problem with one of the unit tests, the
> specific problem that I am seeing was actually discussed on the list:
>

> https://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org/msg133962.html
>
> Incidentally, the result I get for the failed test, getXPath(pXmlDoc,
> "//a:srcRect", "l").toInt32(), is:
>
> 25630
>
> crop-pixel.docx,/Users/jdp/Development/libreoffice/core/sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/ooxmlexport.cxx:489:testCropPixel::Import_Export_Import
> assertion failed
> - Expression: getXPath(pXmlDoc, "//a:srcRect", "l").toInt32() <= 21856
>
> I didn’t notice that this problem, if it is a problem, was resolved.

Hi,

I did run into this problem, as you have found out, but the value I got was
different and, after we concluded that it was still acceptable, I pushed a
change for the new value 22452.

What system are you using?

Although this value is still pretty close and, if you do the test manually
(open the document, save it do .docx again, and open on Word, if I remember
correctly) it would probably not fail (the image would still be visible), I
can't say whether we ought to change the value again. It does seem to me
that something trickier might be behind this, but at this point I can't
really understand what's going on a further level.

Renato.