Looking to Get Involved

fellowtraveler at comcast.net fellowtraveler at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 16:14:08 PST 2015

So I just tried it manually as described in https://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org/msg134110.html <https://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org/msg134110.html>

It’s not exactly clear to me what that  last two steps are,

* then open both the original and the saved file in Word,
* make sure that the asserted aspect does not differ (here: one of the images became invisible).

I did open both files in the writer (Word?) and didn’t notice any difference, I didn’t see that one of the images became invisible.

BTW, Norbert is correct. I ran this on a 15 inch Mac with a retina display. OS X v10.10.1 if that’s important.

== Joe