Offering temporary use of MacBook with OS X 10.7 for fixing bug 75467

Peter Nowee peter.nowee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 06:25:56 PST 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if I could be of any help in fixing bug 75467 : OS X
integration: selecting a file in Open File dialog adds resource fork,
changes size and mod date (10.6/10.7). It was marked WONTFIX, but it's
really quite an ugly bug and LO 4.3 is still advertised to work on OS
X 10.6/10.7.

I'm not much of a developer, but I prepared my laptop (OS X 10.7.5)
with XCode 4.6.3, SDK 10.7.5, Command Line Tools, autoconf, automake,
ccache and a git clone of LO core.

So I'm offering my laptop to be used by a LO developer (in my
presence), if that would be of help to fix this bug. I live around
Breda, The Netherlands. I can also take it with me to FOSDEM in
Brussels.

Best regards,
Peter Nowee