LibreOffice is up and running on windows 64 bit

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Fri Jan 9 01:07:13 PST 2015

Hi David, all,

David Ostrovsky píše v Čt 08. 01. 2015 v 01:41 +0100:

> I am pleased to share with you, that with these pending
> Gerrit changes [1] LibreOffice is up and running on
> Windows 64 bit.

Extremely cool :-)

As using 64bit version instead of 32bit is going to be a binary
incompatible change for the C++ extensions, I wonder if there were
things that we wanted to clean up from the ABI, but couldn't so far not
to break the 32bit compatibility?  Can we make them #ifdef 32bit only?

All the best,
Kendy