Request for LO development design documents

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:58:07 PST 2015

Hi,

Im not sure im the most qualified to answer that question, but since one
answered yet, here we go:
;)

This page has some links to source code overview/documentation:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

- Maarten

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 3:56 AM, Sand <sand.fj.wen at qq.com> wrote:

> Hi there
>       I am new here, from China, so sorry for my poor English. I am
interesting in the LO and maybe I can do something for the LO so I built
the source code and succeed, but when I got to read such huge code lib, I
got messed! The total documents I have got from the wiki of
documentfoundation seems not enough, so can I reqeust for some design
document of Writer? I'd appreciate it.