Request for LO development design documents

Michaël Lefèvre lefevre00 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:30:38 PST 2015

Hye,

you could also have a look at a presentation given last year at Fosdem :

Here are the slides :

https://archive.fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/writer_internals_how_are_the_pages_rendered/attachments/slides/434/export/events/attachments/writer_internals_how_are_the_pages_rendered/slides/434/kendy_FOSDEM2014_Text_in_Writer.pdf

You may also search for other presentations (slides/video) of past TDF
conferences.

Michaël