Jenkins verification of gerrit patches

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:44:55 PST 2015

Hrm.

Please forgive me, as this is not completely relevant to the topic... but
Im trying --enable-werror, and still see warnings being treated as warnings
instead of error ?

I mean, I do :

git pull
./autogen.sh --enable-python=internal --disable-online-update
--without-system-libs --without-system-headers --enable-werror
make build-nocheck

And I still see some warnings passing by without stopping the build ? I
thought --enable-werror was supposed to abort the build if any warning is
found ? Like for example (but not limited to) :

[build SRS] sd/source/ui/app/menuids_tmpl.src
[build SRS] sd/source/ui/app/popup2_tmpl.src
/home/buildslave/source/libo-core/workdir/LexTarget/unoidl/source/sourceprovider-scanner.cxx:1944:17:
warning: ‘void yyunput(int, char*, yyscan_t)’ defined but not used
[-Wunused-function]
     static void yyunput (int c, register char * yy_bp , yyscan_t yyscanner)
                 ^
[build SRS] sd/source/ui/app/tbxids_tmpl.src
[build SRS] sd/source/ui/app/toolbox2_tmpl.src
[build SRS] sw/source/uibase/inc/redline_tmpl.hrc
[build CXX] i18npool/source/collator/gencoll_rule.cxx

- Maarten