Mapping of AccessibleStateType to AtkStateType

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 01:58:11 PST 2015

On Sun, 2015-01-04 at 02:18 +0100, Niklas Johansson wrote:
> The added states are:
> MOVEABLE
> DEFAULT
> OFFSCREEN
> COLLAPSE
>
> I did a small patch to fix DEFAULT and ignore MOVABLE. MOVABLE is
> causing the issue reported in the bug.
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/13727
>
> However the ignoring part is ugly. But I'm unsure of how to do it
> cleanly. At least ATK_STATE_INVALID does not get set if the state type
> is unmapped.

There are some comments in
offapi/com/sun/star/accessibility/AccessibleStateType.idl which suggest
MOVEABLE doesn't have an atk equivalent which sounds to me that it
should be simply ignored. While OFFSCREEN and COLLAPSE[D] have some
suggested equivalents for atk. But presumably those equivalents are also
already covered and unchanged so these could safely be ignored for atk
too.

> As a side note the added state COLLAPSE should probably be COLLAPSED.
> Could this be changed or is the name set in stone? If it is possible
> to change I need to verify that it really should be COLLAPSED and not
> COLLAPSE.

You should be able to change that as the a11y api is unpublished.

C.