patch for alloca on xstreamos/illumos

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 02:14:04 PST 2015

On 23.01.2015 10:01, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> going on building, I found a couple of vcl sources using "alloca",
> requiring an include on solaris/illumos.
> So I had to patch both toolkit/source/awt/vclxgraphics.cxx and
> toolkit/source/awt/vclxfont.cxx to add this:
>
> #ifdef __sun__
> #include <alloca.h>
> #endif
>
> and now it goes on ;)

calling alloca() requires some platform dependent headers so we have the
wrapper <sal/alloca.h> that will include these; this one must be
included everywhere alloca() is used to avoid adding lots of #ifdefs
everywhere.

commit 91567c26f436ccce0fb60ad6a9671f046a4a68e7 should fix that on
master, backport for 4.4 is at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/14125