[LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration] Starting shortly! Bugtracker will down for a few hours

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 06:54:34 PST 2015

Hi all,

It's that time!  We're just about to migrate Bugzilla from
Freedesktop.org to TDF infrastructure.

For up-to-date information about the migration, join the
#libreoffice-qa IRC channel on Freenode and say hi!

For general information, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/TDF_Bugzilla_Proposal/Migration_Userguide#Guide

KEY DETAILS:

- Migration Date: January 24th, 2015 at 15:00 UTC

- Migration Duration: Approximately 4-6 hours

- New URL: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

Once the migration is complete, I'll send out another email letting
you know you may once again ply us with myriad bug reports :-)

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon