New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for LibreOffice

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 04:52:26 PST 2015

On Sun, 2015-01-25 at 05:23 -0800, scan-admin at coverity.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the latest report on new defect(s) introduced to LibreOffice found with Coverity Scan.
>
> 70 new defect(s) introduced to LibreOffice found with Coverity Scan.
> 503 defect(s), reported by Coverity Scan earlier, were marked fixed in the recent build analyzed by Coverity Scan.

We're now using the latest coverity release of 7.6.0 which comes with
extra warnings. So what's going on here with the +70 is newly detected
warnings with old code. and the -503 is because the previous build
failed to build ~500 cxx files under coverity 7.5.0 with some unknown
parse error which prompted to upgrade to 7.6.0 which worked again.

C.