Jenkins verification of gerrit patches

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:48:07 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:28 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:40:33AM +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:

>>> Yes, it's possible, just the Jenkins UI is confusing a bit.
>
>>> E.g. you get this link in gerrit:
>
>>> http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_gerrit_master/272/
>
>>> Now hover your mouse over the interesting platform and click on the
>>> small black down arrow that appears, and select console output.
>
>> I believe Lionel was interested in installation sets, not the build
>> log
>
> Indeed.

is it 'possible' ?, yes in theory, no in practice as long as I
physically host a bunch of the slaves, since I absolutely do not have
the upload bandwidth to support this.

longer term I envision to have the mac mini shipped to a hoster and
move the windows slave into VMs in TDF infra...
at which point it should be possible to have them upload 'build artifacts'

Norbert