Workflow between dev, UX and l10n teams

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 01:20:37 PST 2015

On 01/19/2015 11:03 AM, Sophie wrote:
> - if there is a way to script changes, script them otherwise wait until
> there is a script available to commit them

I am not sure I understand you here (to me, the "otherwise" part reads:
"if there is no way to script changes, wait until there is a script
available," which would not make sense).

When talking about (developer-side) scripting, is it actually OK to
commit modifications to the translations in the translations git
sub-repo?  My understanding was that such modifications would be
overwritten by the next "import commit" (as typically done by Andras,
AFAIU from some Pootle database).