Workflow between dev, UX and l10n teams

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Wed Jan 28 04:17:09 PST 2015

On 28/01/15 12:07, Wols Lists wrote:
>> > 3) Who's going to step up to maintain en_US? (I'd love to help, but
>> > I'm working tons of hours as it is)
>> >
> The same people who are causing all the grief for everybody else by
> currently translating/changing all the strings in master? Surely there's
> no difference to the amount of work in translating en_us, as there is to
> translating master?

I should add, if we go down that route, surely it's not a problem to
script a mass change in master to sync it with en_us, that also flags
all translations as unaffected by that change. Saving loads of
translation grief, but saving the space that Michael Stahl pointed out
would otherwise be taken up.

Cheers,
Wol