feature/barcode feedback sought ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Wed Jan 28 05:01:02 PST 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-28 at 08:33 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> > 	Fair cop. Of course the problem is really a bit larger than this
> > though: we want to be able to have 'field' or other equivalent
> > functionality that lets people easily automate / populate QR codes via
> > scripting / database'y bits (I guess).
>
> That sounds useful indeed. From the user's POV it would come as a "QR
> code" form control, I presume?

	Right - I guess so :-) question is; given that (almost certainly) I
built this on the wrong base ;-) where should I re-build it ? Lionel -
which form control would you think it should be most like ? [ so I can
build on that ] ;-)

	Anyhow - hopefully we can discuss it at the hack-fest =)

	As for having some nice container that some logo-level person can hack
up a small field / custom component that renders something fun - perhaps
that is an orthogonal desire; certainly the existing CustomShape
extensibility looks like it was designed for that, but needs more work
and/or some examples creating & tests writing.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot