TDF bugzilla bug report

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jan 29 02:28:34 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:01:55AM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> > To make 3/ more bearable, we should likely close and move all infra and
> > ci-integration issues to Redmine.
> >
> And then remove those categories.
>
> > It might also possibly be helpful to have a
> > bot that:
> >
> With the above, we wouldn't need that. ;)

True, but a it would also mean developers/triagers would to get Redmine-account
to e.g. report a downtime, which is a barrier.

But Im agreeing that should such a script not magically materialize out of thin
air (which is likely), simply removing that stuff from Bugzilla would be the
right thing to do.

Best,

Bjoern