minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jan 29 09:42:57 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 05:16:14PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	=) thanks for the correction. I think the principle is that any
> associated travel etc. is a recompense for the hard work involved in
> organizing (certainly) but more particularly mentoring.

Well, in that case there should be slots for all mentors and administrators. As
is, from the projects perspective these should be the prerogative of our GSOC
liason (Fridrich, Cedric) IMHO.

OTOH, I dont really see why this topic is so hot anyway: If any of the mentors
in addition feels he or she is not travelling enough for the project, there are
certainly Hackfests that want to be staffed.

Best,

Bjoern