Regression Ideas ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Wed Jul 1 03:43:00 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

	Sorry to spam so many directly; but you all had good ideas wrt. how to
reduce regressions:

On Tue, 2015-06-30 at 11:05 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * Regression / Tendering Ideas (Michael)
>     + suggest we dump in wiki to allow ideas to be expanded.
>         + then rank them - next week.
>         + then send to the board for potential funding.

	It would be great to expand on your ideas and turn them into something
actionable to keep up momentum, though I think this will not be decided
this Thursday. I created the wiki page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/RegressionIdeas

	And put people's babies in there - but didn't have time to expand them
all, help much appreciated in the next days. I hope I captured them all
too.

	Thanks !

		Michael.

--