libreoffice-5-0 failure in [ CUT ] libreofficekit_tiledrendering

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Jul 1 04:14:43 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 11:00:10AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 09:27:13AM +0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 04:02:56PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:
>
> >> I deleted the "instdir" directory and it still fails. <shrug>
>
> > You can check if 'make clean' does a difference.
>
> Actually, a "make clean" makes my master build fail that test, too.

So, on my master tree:
  make clean && make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering
failed, but
  make check
succeeded, and subsequent
  make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering
succeed several times in a row.

So maybe I should start my bisect again with a full "make check"
instead of just "make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering".
<sigh>