libreoffice-5-0 failure in [ CUT ] libreofficekit_tiledrendering

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Jul 7 00:34:17 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 01:23:13PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 01:19:15PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 01:14:43PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>>> So, on my master tree:
>>>   make clean && make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering
>>> failed, but
>>>   make check
>>> succeeded, and subsequent
>>>   make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering
>>> succeed several times in a row.

>> Sounds like CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering isnt completely honest
>> about its dependencies and fails because something is missing?

> Yes, now that I look at the failure, it is a different failure than
> the one I was bisecting:

> Bootstrapping exception 'component context fails to supply singleton com.sun.star.configuration.theDefaultProvider of type com.sun.star.lang.XMultiServiceFactory'
> Segmentation fault

So, the final result is that in my libreoffice-5-0 dev tree,

  make clean && nice make build && make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering

succeeds. So the original problem has basically disappeared with a
"make clean". The new(ly discovered) problem that
"CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering" has missing dependencies
stays.

--
Lionel