Univerbation

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jul 7 01:55:38 PDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 09:13 +0100, Richard Wordingham wrote:
> What mechanisms does ODF have to indicate that a sequence of word
> characters constitutes a word?

i18npool/source/breakiterator, typically we default to icu for word, etc
boundaries. There are a few exceptions and some customized rules (the
reasons for which are mostly forgotten in time whether they are good
customizations or ill advised customizations (see data/README in that
dir for which customizations I managed to unpick and write tests for)).

But generally we follow the rules of the underlying icu version that
LibreOffice is built against.

C.