Symbols

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 06:58:39 PDT 2015

Hi Christian, all

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote
>> http://dev-downloads.libreoffice.org/symstore/symbols/
>
> No, that URL is not down. It is intentional (and documented in the
> corresponding wiki page) that the symbols are not web-browsable.
>
> The symbol server covers all distributed TDF-provided builds also
> starting with 4.2.0 rc1 for 32bit and since 5.0.0.0.alpha1 also 64bit

The reason I'm asking is not because the address is not browsable but
because I get

*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for
soffice.bin -
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for
C:\Programas\LibreOffice 5\program\sal3.dll -
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for
C:\Programas\LibreOffice 5\program\salhelper3MSC.dll -
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for
C:\Programas\LibreOffice 5\program\updchklo.dll -

when testing build 5.0.0.2 (aka rc2)

Is this error expected?

Regards,
Pedro