nice new plugin ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Jul 10 06:05:00 PDT 2015

Hi Noel,

	So - first thanks for the awesome plugin & initial patch =)

	https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/16924/

	I checked the basic/ NameContainer thing and ... wow =) it looks
totally busted; to some degree the question seems to be: how did that
ever work ? or is it even used ? ;-)

	How many more do you find ? ;-) our brief IRC discussion (after you
dropped) went:

<mmeeks> noelgrandin, sberg: seems to me that stack, or member
allocating a WeakImplHelper is just a bug.
<sberg> to me too (w/o looking at any context, actually)

	It would be great to have a list of other similar sillies - perhaps
there are some use-cases where it is ok. Eg. if we have some sort of
aggregate object - you could imagine that we could override 'acquire'
and get all the ref-counting on several different objects to count and
free the same object (I suppose). So in theory some of this could work

	Does that help ?

	ATB,

		Michael.

--