Multiselection needs work?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon Jul 13 01:44:30 PDT 2015

Hi Julien,

On Sun, 2015-07-12 at 01:02 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> Here's a patch: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/16959/

> I truncated to 1 file in KDE part + Vista part.

	Heh =) I worry though that the implementation of the KDE & Vista bits
is doing this over-complicated foo - wrt. storing the directory URL in
the first item, and then relative file-names in the next items, so by
truncating it to 1x long we end up with just the directory-URL not the
first file that was selected =)

	I'd hope we could rip some complexity out of the implementations there.

	I'd also suggest killing the comment about multi-selection in the UNO
IDL and saying something of the form: "This always, only ever returns
the first selected file URL" or somesuch (?) =)

	Thanks for persisting with this one !

	ATB,

		Michael.

--