Approximating a missing platform with gerrit

Ashod Nakashian ashnakash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:17:51 PDT 2015

One way to do this is to make gerrit build broken platforms until all pass,
then, when all pass but not the same commit hash, it rebuilds the ones
behind. So in the end they would all have been built on the latest (in case
something broke in the interim).

In this "build failed platforms only" mode, `make -k` could be utilized.

The above should solve all the issues you raised and doesn't require manual
intervention (which is error prone and potentially tedious).
Now for volunteers who know their way around gerrit/jenkins.