visual studio 2013 express

Vasily Melenchuk Vasily.Melenchuk at cib.de
Fri Jul 17 00:56:43 PDT 2015

Hello Michael,

On 07/14/2015 03:42 PM, Michael Stahl  wrote:

> anybody has $SUBJECT installed?  /me doesn't, hence this mail...
> on master configure fails with Express since commit
> 98a61f5b8da500fcefd2e7f0dfb1231bfb87f2fb  due to a check for devenv.exe,
> which does not exist in  Express but there is a different executable,
> probably vcexpress.exe.

Yes. I've updated locally configure.ac to use "WDExpress.exe" and not "devenv.exe". Seems everything works.

> does that executable support an /Upgrade switch to upgrade project and
> solution files?  if not we'll have to drop support for VS Express at
> some point and require VS Community.

VS 2013 Expression Edition does not have this switch:

Command:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE\WDExpress.exe" LibreOffice.sln  /Upgrade

reports back to me:
Invalid Command Line. Unknown Switch : Upgrade.

Best regards, Vasily