[GSoC] Improve user experience with CMIS – Weekly report #8

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:54:21 PDT 2015

This week I had to do some important things, what caused that, I didn't
do so much.

* I've added separator between groups (apps, services, protocols) in
service type listbox
* Splitted the code and moved folder tree class to new file, dialog's
code to the fpicker directory
* added question which appears when user want to overwrite existing file
* now the last successful used service is selected by default
* rebase and push to the master
* open/save remote entries in menus ( File > … )
* question to confirm delete of service
* wrote blog post about work results:
http://eszkadev.blogspot.com/2015/07/gsoc-15-remote-files-dialog.html

TODO:
- change expanded folder icon in the folder tree
- my proposal: "New folder" button in the save mode // this and other
points from my blog I must discuss in #libreoffice-design
- testing

Regards,
Szymon