[GSoC] Integrate LO with GNOME - WR#7

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:20:45 PDT 2015

I followed the approach you mentioned.

But the user experience is poor this way. As I am typing things on the
keyboard the immediate effect is that it places dummy tiles for
fraction of seconds in place of invalidated tiles. The callback gets
called when the actual tile gets rendered, and it replaces the dummy
tile with it.

It was much better initially.

Here[1] is the screencast of what I exactly want to say.

[1] https://pranvk.fedorapeople.org/async.webm

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant