Development for Helpcontent2

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Jul 18 06:05:15 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I want to add the information in the build-in help for the new command
.uno:ImportMathMLClipboard. But I need some "getting started" help.

I have (first time) got a build following the description in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows. But
that is only for core.

What command to use for clone "help" so that is is usable together with
"core"?

What configure to use, so that the English "help" is compiled too?

How to get the help to be tested in my self-made build?

I have found https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Submodules.
But that is about sending a patch to Gerrit and currently I do not even
have got .git/modules

Kind regards
Regina