Docker container for building LibreOffice

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:59:21 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen <
bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 05:58:15PM +0200, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> > I get the following errors related to installing dependencies (the
> command
> > `apt-get -y build-dep libreoffice`).
>
> Likely you try to install outdated stuff that is not available on the
> mirrors
> anymore. Try to do a "apt-get update" before doing the "apt-get -y
> build-dep
> ...".

I have already done it. See the Dockerfile:
 -
https://github.com/FreeSoft-AL/libreoffice-compile/blob/master/docker/Dockerfile
I am starting from Ubuntu 14.04 (which is LTS), then I do update/upgrade,
and then I try to install
build dependencies of libreoffice.