Cpp Unit- Query

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:39:58 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fitojb at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> This e-mail is not serious, right?
>> It has terrible grammar, fucked up HTML and is simply stupid. You
>> didn't even get the fonts (that shouldn't be specified here) right.
>
> Dude, don’t be more of an idiot.
>
>> Exactly. Do your job instead of delegating it to us.
>
> No, it’s not our job. In fact, we are not even obligated to respond to
> your questions (which, by the way, can be solved with a little
> Googling) here. This is a development list.
>
> Adolfo

Please, both of you, stop this.
for one you are talking over each other, not even responding to the
right person.
second, no matter how ludicrous the inquiry may sound: either it is
troll in which case 'do not feed the troll'
or it is just misguided/clumsy in which case feel free to ignore it.

In any case it is never appropriate, here, to mock someone attempts in
expressing themselves in a foreign language.
We use English as a working language, as this is a pragmatic choice...
but before denigrating one's fluency in English, think for a second
what would be your situation if the working language was German,
Chinese or Greek.

Norbert