Crash test update

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 02:14:16 PDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-07-21 at 11:51 +0000, Crashtest VM wrote:
> New crashtest update available at http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/97a0e7558b24792827d77217fb2d8b1106056963/

And that's our current target of two consecutive reports of 0 import and
0 export failures.

These runs until now have been on a static pile of 76221 (12G) test
documents, so I've now refreshed the document cache with mst's improved
get_bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype to add newly submitted documents
since the last get-bugz... run so the new runs will be over 79993 (13G)

My estimates last week in ESC of the amount of extra space needed to
cope with refreshing the document pile were hilariously wrong because I
based them on my own local cache which included an additional 30G
of .docs from the digitalcorpora archives
(http://digitalcorpora.org/corp/files/govdocs1/by_type/)

C.