pushing patches despite requests for a test

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:22:34 PDT 2015

Hey guys,

so it is now the second time that despite me requesting a unit test in a
gerrit review request a patch has been pushed.
I only care marginally if you do it in code that I don't maintain but I
will revert it every single time when it is in code that I maintain.

I'd appreciate a decision by the ESC to either stop this behavior or to
tell me to shut up! In the second case I will take it as another sign that
the project does not care about quality anymore.

Regards,
Markus