pushing patches despite requests for a test

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon Jul 27 01:14:30 PDT 2015

Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> I'd appreciate if it is discussed in the ESC as I think that no
> patch should be pushed if a core developer likes to see a test or
> some more discussion.

Quite. And there was a -1 from me as well & an (unanswered, open)
question.

On the other hand, we do seem to have a collective problem giving
useful & timely feedback on gerrit, which possibly was one of the
reasons Tomaž thought this patch was sitting there for too long. TDF
is aware of that, and trying to address one part of that issue with
the dev mentoring role:

 https://blog.documentfoundation.org/2015/07/15/tdf-freelance-job-opening-201507-01-development-mentoring-lead/

Please consider applying, and/or referring friends & colleagues!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten