[GSoC] More and Better Tests - Weekly Report #9 (Varun Dhall)

Varun Dhall Varun.Dhall at studentpartner.com
Wed Jul 29 10:24:57 PDT 2015

Hi all!

Ninth week of GSoC was passed in writing some new tests.

Here are the changes made in last 7 days -

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17284/

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17375/

These changes are successfully merged into the master.

Currently I am working on a couple of tests and they will be merged soon.

Last week I was not able to devote proper time as per my schedule, will try to cover pending tasks ASAP.

Future Goals- Adding more and better unit tests in code-base to assist in finding regressions as early as possible.

Regards,

Varun Dhall