Patch: Fix bug 90222 - Replace ScaList with std container

Ryan McCoskrie ryan.mccoskrie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:25:04 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 03:27:07 PM Eike Rathke wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2015-07-29 22:45:18 +1200, Ryan McCoskrie wrote:
> > (I'm having trouble with logerrit)
>
> That is why? We much prefer patches on gerrit, it eases review and
> handling a lot. Using git review might also be an option for you. If for
> some reason you *have* to use mail attachments, please use git
> format-patch to generate the patch to be attached, which preserves
> author and date and commit message, or even use the git send-email
> command.

I use gerrit last year successfully but at the moment it's rejecting my public
key. I'm working on that though.

> [Various technical notes]
Thanks for the feed back. Hopefully my next contribution won't be such a mess.

> Last but not least:
>
> Apparently we don't have your license statement on file, could you
> please send us a blanket statement that you contribute all your past and
> future patches under the MPLv2 and LGPLv3+ licenses? Best on the dev
> mailing list libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org so we can link to it from
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers
>
> Something like this does nicely:
>
> All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
> licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.
>
> Best use Subject: <your full name> license statement

I've already done that.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2014-September/063297.html

--
Ryan McCoskrie