About skip SkipImages unit test on MacOs

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 23:39:02 PDT 2015

On 05/29/2015 06:33 PM, Julien Nabet wrote:
> On 29/05/2015 14:22, Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch wrote:
>> ..
>> I think that the packaging issue, it's related with the system cache
>> which is periodically purged by OS, or something similar.
>> I didn't do anything to solve booth issues:
>>
>> I executed "make distclean". Next, I rebooted the machine, and I
>> executed these commands:
>> diskutil erasevolume HFS+ 'RamDisk' `hdiutil attach -nomount
>> ram://16777216`
>> ln -s /Volumes/RamDisk /Volumes/Master/lo/core/workdir
>> ~/buildbot/tb/tb -v
> Thank you Robert for your feedback, I reenabled the test (see
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=336176be8189fdb227b1029ede7eb1ab46326f45)

...and tb61 systematically keeps failing again with that broken
CppunitTest_sw_globalfilter, and spamming everybody.

Robert, please monitor the health of your tb, and if it starts to
systematically fail, do something about it.  In this particular case,
please debug into the cause of that DisposedException.