libreoffice-5-0 failure in [ CUT ] libreofficekit_tiledrendering

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Jun 2 06:23:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

FWIW, the libreoffice-5-0 reproducibly fails the
libreofficekit_tiledrendering unittest with a segfault for me, while
master passes it. I use the same autogen.input for both.

[ CUT ] libreofficekit_tiledrendering
Bootstrapping exception 'missing whitespace before attribute in
file:///home/master/src/libreoffice/workdirs/libreoffice-5-0/workdir/unittest/user/extensions/bundled/registry/com.sun.star.comp.deployment.component.PackageRegistryBackend/common_.rdb'
Segmentation fault

No core file identified in directory
/home/master/src/libreoffice/workdirs/libreoffice-5-0/workdir/CppunitTest/libreofficekit_tiledrendering.test.core
To show backtraces for crashes during test execution,
enable core files with:

   ulimit -c unlimited

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"    # for interactive debugging on
Linux
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking

and retry using: make CppunitTest_libreofficekit_tiledrendering

/home/master/src/libreoffice/workdirs/libreoffice-5-0/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:87:
recipe for target
'/home/master/src/libreoffice/workdirs/libreoffice-5-0/workdir/CppunitTest/libreofficekit_tiledrendering.test'
failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/master/src/libreoffice/workdirs/libreoffice-5-0/workdir/CppunitTest/libreofficekit_tiledrendering.test]
Error 1