URP: queryInterface request message with unknown OID received

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Jun 3 07:40:05 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 02:32:14PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 11:54:05AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 09:55:19AM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

>>> The UNO remote protocol represents each UNO object with a unique OID string.
>>> The error means that one end of a remote connection sent a queryInterface
>>> request with a OID representing an object that the other end claims it does
>>> not know about.  Which sounds like a scary bug somewhere.  Any way to
>>> reproduce that?

> Well, I ran it many other times (on another machine), and it is
> definitely happens with some (even several) "@Test" commented out, and
> even in the absence of the "uncaught exception from other thread"
> phenomenon. The magic mix seems to be having at least both
> testRowSet() and testRowSetEvents() active.

After solving/working around the deadlock mentioned in the other
thread, I launched this JunitTest in an infinite loop with:

    @Test
    public void testRowSet() throws java.lang.Exception
    @Test
    public void testDeleteBehavior() throws Exception

and all other "@Test" commented out.

On the 53rd (!) run, I got this problem again.

warn:binaryurp:29740:6:binaryurp/source/reader.cxx:123: caught UNO exception 'URP: queryInterface request message with unknown OID received'

--
Lionel