Submitted patch for SwHTMLParser::AppendTextNode

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 01:05:06 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,
    in SwHTMLParser::AppendTextNode I noticed some code that claimed to "repair" an improper handling of script-dependent hints, but was suspiciously mixing end positions of plain, CTL and CJK attributes. I submitted a patch:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/16169

that restores (in a more verbose and explicit way) the original behaviour. It was verified by Jenkins but I have no clue on how to test it. I would appreciate if somebody with a deeper knoweledge of that code could have a look at it and provide some feedback.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
Matteo